English Spanish Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional French German Russian Japanese Portuguese Italian Arabic Hindi Dutch Korean Swedish Turkish Ukrainian Indonesian Polish Filipino
More ‚¨áÔłŹ

Who's That Pokémon!

Add the interactive Pokémon game to your stream just like the one from the TV series! the command !wtp will start the game and show a random Pokémon silhouette and the viewers have to try and guess who the Pokémon is by typing the name in chat! with over 800 Pokémon this will keep your audience engaged for hours! default commands are for the mods / broadcaster and they are as follows: !wtp !giveup !skipwtp !resetwtp everyone: !wtpscore !wtpboard !catch. The free version only has the best generation, I mean the 1st generation ;)
Volume
Set the game sound level

Start Options
Choose how you want the game / rounds to start
Winner display
How long to display the winner information, in seconds. Time

Sound Effects
Choose to play, intro and Pokémon cries.
Generation
Choose the Pokémon generation. Only Gen 1 in the free version.

Language
Set game Language

Disclaimer
Pok√©mon ¬© 2002-2023 Pok√©mon. ¬© 1995-2023 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ¬ģ and Pok√©mon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended in using Pok√©mon content on Twitch.Guru
Art Style
Choose the Pokémon art style

Color
Set the silhouette color

Preview
Just for reference, the size will vary.

Adjust object size and position in the overlay by clicking and dragging. Use the +/- buttons to change layer order upon object selection.
Text
You can also click "interact" in OBS/Streamlabs and move / resize and it will save the settings to your local storage.
Permission
Here you can grant the game permission to post in chat.

Oauth: Authorize

Bot Name: If you want a bot / different username to post in chat you have to get your bots oauth and paste it in the oauth section. You need to be logged into twitch under the bot name and goto this address to get the oauth twitchapps.com/tmi . Your tokens are never saved onto our server, they are stored on your local storage and in the url generated. Do not share the link with anyone else!
Bot Info: Sign in to Twitch as your bot from a different browser, then visit https://twitchapps.com/tmi/ to get the access token. Paste it into the OAuth section above.
Pokedex
Post Pokedex data of the pokemon in channel
Preview
Username: !wtp

FranklyFaye: Drilbur

Username: #529 Drilbur - It’s a digger, using its claws to burrow through the ground. It causes damage to vegetable crops, so many farmers have little love for it. Height: 0.3 M Weight: 8.5 Kg Found By: FranklyFaye
Command
You can change the command the game is triggered by

Permission
Choose who can start the game

Choose who can guess?

Auto Hide
Automatically hide the game with no winner after a set time. Enter 0 to disable auto-hide.

Extra Commands
!wtp !giveup !skipwtp !resetwtp !wtpscore !wtpboard !chuck

Reward Points
This section requires a token, make sure to set permission in the chat section above. This will not work if your using a bot above. If you want to use a bot and channel redemption you have to make sure to tick "Require Viewer to Enter Text" when making the channel point on twitch. Click set and redeem the reward so the script can find the ID. You do not have to be streaming this also works offline. Click here to open the twitch reward page in a new tab

Set

Set
Mini Game
After a viewer has guessed the Pokémon correctly, it will start moving across the bottom of the screen from right to left in a loop until it is either caught or flees after 90 seconds.

The viewer types `!catch`, and a random falling Pokéball will appear. If it hits the Pokémon, there is an 80% chance of capturing it and a 20% chance of it escaping. The person who guessed the name correctly will have a larger ball advantage. Each viewer gets three balls to try. The viewer can also type `!catch` followed by an emote, and the emote will fall instead of the ball, for example, `!catch LUL`.

There is a 1 in 4096 chance the Pokémon will be a shiny. The Pokémon's level is random, ranging from 1 to 100. If the Pokémon can have a gender, there's a 50-50% chance of it being either male or female. The Pokémon has a chance of holding an item. Its base stats are the Pokémon's base stats plus the level, and the moves are picked at random if the Pokémon can learn the move and is at the right level.

The system tracks all the Pokémon a viewer collects, and at a later date, there will be a webpage to view the Pokémon they caught, with the Pokémon details and where it was caught.

Enable/Disable Mini-game


Bits

The viewer can only purcahse new balls when they have used all 3 balls, buying them multiple times will not work and the balls get reset every round. Enable the viewer to replenish 3 more balls, 0 disables this feature. Cost
Music Volume
Set the wild incounter music
Caught Volume
Set the successful music
Chuck Ball Volume
Set the sound fx volume of the pokeball being chucked
Bounce Ball Volume
Set the sound fx volume of the pokeball hitting the ground
Escaped Volume
Set the sound fx volume of the pokemon escaped
Pokemon Trying Volume
Set the sound fx volume of the pokemon trying to escape
Pokemon Fled Volume
Set the sound fx volume of the pokemon fled
The Browser Source URL
Copy the code below and add a new browser source with the code to your streaming program, recommended size: 1920x1080 and scale / position to fit your needs

No subscription found for this channel, the "pro" features wont be applied until subscribed. You dont need to change the browser source when you puchase a subscription the settings are saved in the code.

Copy
Reset